I Should...
I should...- be doing the dishes
- be ironing the mounds of clothes on my couch
- be finishing PC's scarf (the one for his birthday...oops)
- be grilling the meat in the fridge (to my defense, I'm not that good at it)
- be getting the gym and work clothes ready for tomorrow.
Instead, I'm...
- reading blogs
- finding friends on FB
- wishing PC didn't have a presentation to work on tonight
- thinking about the cruise
- updating our blog (long overdue)
I wish Spring Break would come faster (even though I don't know how it would help my current lack of motivation)!
Glad to see you back on your blog. I, too, have been thinking of the cruise. It is now about half way there.
ReplyDeleteSo great to see "Damp Pockets" back on the screen again. Love hearing from all of you. . The thing about your list is that it will all be there tomorrow, sorry. Where are you going on the family cruise? You guys will have so much fun together.
ReplyDeleteLoves, G:ma
Ohh...a cruise? Are you going on one? When? Glad to see you blogging again!! Love the new background too! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteT