Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall in Utah

The weather has turned colder.

It's time to find my jacket.

The leaves on the trees in the mountains are the vibrant colors of fall.

The air is crisp and my nose gets cold.

Tomorrow I will put up the Fall Wreath on our front door.

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I want fall weather and it to be cold enough to wear, let alone, find my jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it was cool here today as well. About 78 degrees with gentle trade breeze. We sure miss you and the fall colors. We'll be back home soon. Great picture of the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fall! I have my fall wreath on the door too...but I had it on there all year!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me homesick for Utah. I miss the seasons.

    ReplyDelete