Monday, July 19, 2010

Finally...Almost

The floors are done...Shout hooray! You should see my happy dance and little flags fly!


Another shot...
We also did the carpet in the two bedrooms upstairs. I had not idea carpet was so expensive!! This is the master bedroom.

In honor of having my kitchen back, I made some fabulous cupcakes that my youngest sister (a superb chef) gave me the recipe for. She made them for a birthday celebration and PC loved them! I promised him that I would make them just as soon as the kitchen was functional again. Here are the photos!

I still need more practice to get them as good as the originals! I'm sure PC will be my taster.


1 comment:

  1. Is that butcher paper? Then you put it in a cupcake pan? Where do people come up with these ideas? Cool! Way cool!
    Next,how about the recipe?
    Love the pictures of your floors!! You mean you refinished them? You guys aren't afraid of work!!
    Loves, G:ma

    ReplyDelete