Thursday, July 15, 2010

One Year


One year ago today, I married my love, my PC. We have had a year of adventures! Vacations, a new house, daily happenings, and loving words. It has been my best year to date. He is my constant, my example of how to love and take care of someone. He says that his happiest times are those times that I'm happy. Well, I'm happy.
I love him across the sky and back.

7 comments:

  1. yay! happy anniversary to one of my favorite couples! Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! One year ... I can hardly believe it's been a year. I'm sure it's even harder for you to imagine (although it seems like it's always been, doesn't it?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There hasn't been a day this year that I haven't thought of you two. It gives me so much happiness that you found each other and have each other forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's been a year. We love you both so much, individually, and we love you so much together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Who the heck is Phil Goodwin?" you're asking Dan. PhilGoodwin is actually Katie. Not that I'm adopting a pseudonym – I was signed into my ward's e-mail account.

    Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been praying for you by name - can I call that a prayer answered? You two look so blissful. Don't ever lose that "cherish" feeling. Always cherish each other. Some times that thread gets a little stretched, don't let it! (That's another lesson I had to learn.
    Happy Anniversary!!!
    G:ma

    ReplyDelete