Monday, February 14, 2011

More to Love

As most of you are aware (I hope!), we will have more to love at our house come August. I am expecting our first little bundle this summer!

It has been hard to keep to ourselves and now it's hard to remember who we haven't told. At least for me and my pregnant brain. Most of my nausea has gone away and I am beginning to get my energy back. Just in time for the desperate cleaning that our bathrooms need!

PC and I
are so excited! As of right now, we can just guess at the gender. We will find out next month. I can't wait! Here is a picture of the baby waving :)


Happy Valentine's Day to all!

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for coming clean to the blogging world! And hooray for a photo of The Bean! I can not wait to see you in two months and get my hands on your belly (this is a privilege, that as sister, I get to claim).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love the waving picture. It's my favorite. I'm excited to see your little bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post. Like Rachel, I can't wait to get my hands on your belly too!
    DH (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo! We are soo excited for you guys! I keep thinking about you and am glad to hear that you are doing better! Love the waving picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you and what a wonderful mother you will be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How long have we wished, hoped and prayed for just this situation? I want to hug that baby too. I think you know all the ropes already in how to take care of a baby being the oldest girl.
    I watch for your blogs every day, am so excited when there is a new one. I know Dan is as thrilled as you are about the baby!!

    Love you lots, G:ma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! This is exciting news! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete