Tuesday, February 15, 2011

P.S.

I never did get to the bathrooms yesterday. I had the day off and thought it would be a great surprise for the house to be clean when PC got home last night. I only got as far as the trash and then threw up.

After that, I moved to the kitchen where it wasn't quite so nauseating. I'm scared to try the bathrooms again. Maybe I'll mop the floors.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck. If you'd like some tricks I picked up, I'd be happy to share. But this might be your Golden Ticket -- at least for the next few months, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hire a cleaning lady to do the bathrooms. That's my advice. I never threw up, but then I never really had clean bathrooms either :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're sick. Why don't you try some peppermint tea. That should help settle your tummy down. When I was pregnant, I used raspberry leaf tea. It worked well, but it's not as tasty as peppermint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I'm so sorry. Stay away from the fridge . . .

    ReplyDelete