I can finally make one of those poles. What do you think: boy or girl?
Most of my school class has voted for a boy. It surprised me that even most of the girls think that. Don't they usually want their gender? I told them I would wear either a pink or blue shirt to announce the outcome. One of my boys said, "What about red?" They know me too well.
We find out on Friday so cast your vote!
P.S. Darn font size. I'm not yelling or commanding. I'm just not as smart as the computer thinks I should be.
I'm laughing out loud . . . quite loudly. I love the font! It's like a perpetual joke (as in, one of those instances where technology plays a joke on us and we feel like a child). I don't know why it's so funny to me.
ReplyDeleteI love you. Vote is cast, for both Dave and me.
You are funny. And after tonight, boy, I needed funny.
ReplyDeleteI cast my vote (boy), but I've been off my game since I projected Jane would be a boy. I had a 100 percent success before that and now I've had 100 percent failure. So it's probably a girl. But I'll stick to my initial assessment -- go down in a flame of glory, so to speak.
Love you. Can't wait to see you.
Oh,my - -I can't wait until Friday to hear what it is. I've had little jumpies in my stomach all month waiting for this grand pronouncement!! When are some of your family members going to be here so we can have a shower for Katie? And then in a couple months for you.
ReplyDeleteI pray for mamas and babies every night - just be born safely and healthily.
LOves to you, G:ma
I'm am SO EXCITED TO FIND OUT!!!!! (and I am shouting)
ReplyDeleteOh, girl, I think--because you would have such a darling little girl (and boy, too, for that matter.). It's just that I can see Dan totally doting over a little girl. can't wait to hear!
ReplyDeleteOne of each!
ReplyDeleteSo...the verdict is???
ReplyDelete