
(photo from Nikon USA)
I am so excited and have no idea how to really use it.
In other news, (since I've figured out how to put pictures with links on here - can you tell I'm pleased with myself?), here is the bedding that I finally decided on for the nursery along with the crib and dresser that we got.
(photo from Pottery Barn Kids)

(photos from Babies R Us)
In other news, (since I've figured out how to put pictures with links on here - can you tell I'm pleased with myself?), here is the bedding that I finally decided on for the nursery along with the crib and dresser that we got.
(photo from Pottery Barn Kids)
(photos from Babies R Us)Off to finish my other baby projects. I will post pictures when they are done and I figure out how to turn on the new camera. :-)

What darling baby furniture! They come up with new ideas all the time!! Love the bed linens also!
ReplyDeleteWaiting. . .
G:ma
That is my favorite PB girl nursery set! We are anxiously awaiting the good news, too.
ReplyDeletelove it. love it. love it. But you already knew all this. I love that you have a big-adult camera now.
ReplyDeleteI love your furniture and bedding! Sooo fun! Can't wait to see pictures of the finished room...and the new baby!
ReplyDeletehow cute! little girl stuff is so fun.
ReplyDelete