Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What have we been up to? Here is a quick update as "the date" gets nearer.

PC:
  • New job jitters and inevitable settling-in period.
  • School, school, and more school.
  • Band.
  • Making dinners when he's home (my Honey is the best!).
  • Being patient when I explain the uncomfortable ins and outs of pregnancy.
  • Being cute.
  • Getting ready for Baby Girl.
Me:
  • Finding new and creative ways to clean for minimal swelling and backache.
  • Talking to myself and Baby Girl when we are the only ones home :)
  • Finding more and more things for my list of to dos.
  • Deciding that those things probably won't get done in the next 2 1/2 weeks.
  • Reading everything I can find on pregnancy and newborns.
  • Being clumsy (I broke our camera last week by simply dropping it - bummer).
  • Weekly Doctor appointments.
  • Getting the Nursery put together.
Baby Girl:
  • Head down.
  • Sinking lower.
  • Hiccups.
  • Punching (luckily no kicks to the ribs yet).
  • Moving at the sound of Daddy's voice when he comes home.
  • Favorite Place: a nerve in Mommy's right leg.
I did take pictures of my swollen feet (I will post next time) and had the intention of taking a "pregnant picture" when I broke the camera. Sorry Rach. Just trust that I'm large. People who haven't seen me in a while walk right past me in the store. It's kind of unnerving. Hopefully we get the new camera before Baby Girl's arrival and I can document my big belly.

3 comments:

  1. I'm just happy for a post. I'll imagine your adorable pregnancy belly in my mind.
    Sorry about the camera -- that stinks.
    And I think it's ADORABLE that she starts moving when she hears Dan's voice. How precious is that? Already a Daddy's Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute pregnant!! I love that tummy!
    Even though you don't feel like it, there's a radiance to your face.

    Since Rachel mentioned it, I hope Dan is singing to her. What better way to sooth her after she gets here.

    G:ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's so close! I'm tingling with excitement. Does your nose itch? Because I think about you constantly.

    ReplyDelete