Monday, February 6, 2012

6 Months Old!


Little Miss C - 6 Months Old
14.9 lbs
25.5 in.

Here are a few of her favorite things:

her feet...

her pacifier...

her fingers and everything else tasty...

tummy time where she can roll all over the place...

and army crawling to get things she wants (usually Mom's phone).

She also enjoys:
  • talking
  • laughing at anything that strikes her funny bone
  • bath time in her big duckie with her squirty toys (PC and I enjoy those too)
  • rolling over on her changing table
  • getting on all fours and rocking (usually on her changing table after her diaper is removed)

She is a joy and a blessing in our home!


4 comments:

  1. Oh! She is so adorable I can barely stand it! I love the "favorite things".

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for posting those darling pictures!!!
    I just look at them again and again. And what a darling little girl! She is doing well for a six month old in crawling and rocking.
    She must be a bright spot in Daddy's day when he can come home and see her.

    love you all, G:ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are SO adorable!! Little Miss C is such a precious little girl!! I love her little pink bow and her big blue eyes!!

    ReplyDelete