Love it. She is so sweet; and I love her big diaper bum in the second picture.
Boybee is super into books right now, too. He started freaking out recently when I read him books, and I only figured out a couple days ago: it's because HE wants to turn the pages. We're only reading board books now. :)
I love that picture of you as a child, so fun to see you pulling books out. Clara does remind mr so much of you. - Dad
ReplyDeleteSO cute! She really does look an awful lot like you, so it would only make sense that she inherited other wonderful things from her Mommy.
ReplyDeleteLove it. She is so sweet; and I love her big diaper bum in the second picture.
ReplyDeleteBoybee is super into books right now, too. He started freaking out recently when I read him books, and I only figured out a couple days ago: it's because HE wants to turn the pages. We're only reading board books now. :)