How can a person slip so seamlessly into a family like Dan has? I agree with all the adjectives Diana uses except maybe kissable. I'll take hugable twice instead. So thrilled that you and Diana found each other, Dan. It was a heavenly intervention! Congratulations on THIRD anniversary!! Love you all,
Hooray! We're so glad you found each other. Dave and I miss the two of you terribly. (And I think Dave would agree with "kissable.") You two are wonderful.
P.S. I love the picture. You've got me in cruise nostalgia mode again, which happens at least twice a week.
I agree totally. We sure love Dan. What an asset he is to our family.
ReplyDeleteHow can a person slip so seamlessly into a family like Dan has?
ReplyDeleteI agree with all the adjectives Diana uses except maybe kissable. I'll take hugable twice instead. So thrilled that you and Diana found each other, Dan. It was a heavenly intervention!
Congratulations on THIRD anniversary!!
Love you all,
G:ma
Hooray! We're so glad you found each other. Dave and I miss the two of you terribly. (And I think Dave would agree with "kissable.") You two are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love the picture. You've got me in cruise nostalgia mode again, which happens at least twice a week.
Yay! Congrats! I can't believe its already been three years! I'm so glad for you guys!
ReplyDelete