There is so much to update! I can hear the chant, "Pictures, pictures, pictures!" (I think it's coming from Grandma). So, here they are:
Little Miss C loves to play with her Daddy!
 |
| Playing in the pillow pit. |
 |
| Riding on a blanket (something only Dad does). |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Little Miss C loves to help with the housework!
 |
| Helping Mom change the sheets on her mattress. |
Little Miss C is a champion eater!
 |
| She love to eat apples (minus the skin, of course). |
 |
| She discovered the wonder of spaghetti noodles with the help of PC. |
 |
| She is working on eating yogurt from a spoon all by herself! |
|
She has discovered boxes.
 |
| Her toy was at the very bottom. |
 |
| I turned around and found her in the box. Funny little thing! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Hair, hair, hair!
 |
| This how it usually looks when she wakes up. |
 |
| Cindy Lou Who |
 |
| This picture doesn't do her curls justice. So cute! |
New Tricks...
 |
| I wonder what our insurance will be! | |
 |
| Smiling for the camera. |
|
|
|
|
Next post: Trips!
Aaaa! I love that little girl! I am so stoked that I get to see her in REAL LIFE so soon! All these exclamations because I am shouting (in my head) because I'm that excited to see that cute little mug!
ReplyDeleteDiana,
ReplyDeleteYou have one cute dolly! Even loved the 1st birthday pictures again! Oh, she looks so much like you!
I love getting pictures from all the great grandchildren. Do you know when Jessa has hers in a month or so, that will make 30! Already!
Catch up on the news - Jake was called to be a counselor in the bishopric. Samae is performing in Les Miz with a traveling pro cast. Said she never had so much fun in her life. Not scared. Grandpa and I just got back from Kauai. It's taken a while to adjust from sea level to 4500' altitude. We just had a new alarm system put in the house. Same pass code, but now a pass word. I'll explain when you come. Laura's coming up this week to help Stephanie paint
their new apartment. They have been living in the basement of Craig's parents house. Little Adah Faye looks like a Samae baby.
Can't think of anymore news - Keep the pictures coming! I love them. . .
G:ma
I love these pictures! That little girl makes me laugh. Particularly "trying to eat yogurt" and "hair, hair, hair!" She's beautiful. I'll try to return the favor and update my blog soon.
ReplyDelete