I spent a little over an hour going through our recent pictures. When I looked at the file I had compiled, it was about 60 pictures. Wow! I thought that it would be less painful for those reading to split it up. So, this is the first of three posts.
In November we did our civic duty and voted. I was able to do mine by absentee ballot ( so easy with a baby!) while PC actually went to the polls. He brought his sticker home to us and Little Miss C put good use to it!
| It's a good place for a sticker. |
![]() | |
| She'd rather play with my phone than the snow - it's not cold and wet. |
We spent Thanksgiving with PC's family. There was lots of food and lots of family! I made these cute little turkeys to take. We're festive like that.
![]() |
| So cute! So labor intensive! |
![]() |
| Lookin' good Mr. Hottie! |
![]() |
| Advent Calendar |
![]() | ||
| New stocking for the family. |
![]() | ||
| The tree decorated by me on the top and undecorated by Little Miss C on the bottom. |
| I made candy canes out of pony beads so Little Miss C could have something to decorate the tree with. |
![]() |
| Ready to shop! |
| Santa came! |
| Enjoying a little Skippyjon Jones in her new chair. |
| Can I stand in this?!? |
| Collecting the loot from her stocking. |
| Checking out the laptop from Grammie and Papa. |
| Fascinated by the boxed Little People Princess Castle. We couldn't get it out of the box fast enough. |
| Loving the dolly from Grandma and Grandpa! |
| Pulla!! That is Christmas to me. |
Next up...update 2 of 3. Stay tuned!!







A post! A post! I was so excited I couldn't contain myself. It showed up late on my counter, but there it was. I love it. I love it all. And I love that little doll face. I can't wait to see her again in a few months!
ReplyDelete