Ta-Da! Here is the second installment of my update...
January came and went with little fanfare. We were busy doing everyday stuff.
![]() | |
| Playing with numbers on the fridge. |
![]() |
| Playing in a fort on a sick day. |
| Looking out the window at the snow. |
February is the month of love! We love to love in our house! PC and I got away the week before to a little bed and breakfast in Salt Lake. It was great to get away for a night.
Valentine's Day was pretty low key. It brought flowers, a sick little girl, and snuggles with Grammie.
![]() |
| Flowers and chocolates for me...teddy bear for Little Miss C. |
![]() |
| Sick baby on Valentine's Day! |
![]() |
| Grammie's snuggles make it all better. |
![]() |
| Happiest place on Earth! |
![]() |
| Cinderella's Castle |
![]() |
| Epcot Center |
| The Easter Bunny brought a caterpillar puzzle, more binkies... |
| ...and chocolate filled eggs! |
| Num-num!! |
| She didn't need any help opening the chocolate. |
| Double fisting it is the only way to go! |








I am filled with delight! Two posts for me to read in less than 24 hours ... I can barely contain myself. Miss C is ADORABLE in her dress. When we come this summer, I'll have to make sure to bring Jane's matching one so we can get a photo of them together. More! More!
ReplyDeleteDiana, thank you for the posts. I love seeing the pictures, especially those of little miss Clara. The family is really growing.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are all the more special because we just saw you and Miss Clara the other day. That was a really pleasant afternoon. Love the pictures so much! Thanks again for the lunch at the Trolley.
ReplyDeleteWhen I look at Clara I see Diana as a toddler.
LOve you guys, G:ma